Saturday, November 17, 2007

High Tea at the Ritz....

One of the things "To Do" while here in Doha is to have High Tea at the Ritz Carlton.
I wasn't so thrilled about having High Tea here in Doha, after having it in London so many times, but we did it anyway.
I have to say that it was quite impressive. A group of ladies from our Bible study got together to do this and we had fun. Some were wanting to bring their daughters back for tea and I wanted to bring my boys (yes, even Erik) to come have tea at the Ritz Carlton. We were served our own trays of small sandwiches and tiny dessert bites and then scones with honey on the top tier. Then, the best fresh brewed tea you ever tasted chosen from a full menu of flavors and varieties. I chose a fruity tea that was so good! I asked where I could get this and they said "China".
This was a nice dress up time we had in the middle of a Friday afternoon with friends. I now highly recommend this to put on your "To Do" list while here in Doha.

"CHEERS"

No comments: