Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hanging out at the Jungle Zone...

It was Ethan's best buddy's (Abraham) Birthday. He decided that he wanted to go to "The Jungle Zone". This is a large amusement park inside of a mall. All the malls have them indoors because of the intense heat and the powder like sand outside.
You pay at the door to get in and all rides and entertainment were free.

Here we are having a snack before the fun begins. Abe and his little sister Anna and Aili are pictured here with us.
Notice the background? We waited for this guy to move out of the photo, but he never did. So I expected him, after the photo, to get up and ask us to delete this photo, but he never did that either. In some of these photos you'll find "Waldo" in the background...(that's what we'll call it anyway)!


Here are the fabulous four!!!
Hey Mom, hurry and take these photos! We are kinda busy you know!


Where's Waldo?


The Mom's sit out as the servants tend to the children...


Opps, I cut out my little Evan. I must have been distracted.






Evan is in a stage where anytime he sees me with a camera he stops and gives me this cheesy camera smile. I'm trying to get him to pose and give me a natural smile. Maybe this is his way of getting me to stop taking so many pictures. Not in a million years big boy!


Ethan and Abe get along great. Ethan says he likes Abe because they can sit and talk about all kinds of things and because he is a good Christian friend.




Happy 7th Birthday Abe! Thanks for the great time!

No comments: